The Big Fish 120 Kayak offers all the features, stability, comfort, and performance you come to expect from high dollar kayaks but at an affordable price. The kayak is designed from the ground up with a focus on stability, tracking, and performance made possible by the innovative cathedral tri-hull.
The cathedral tri-hull features two outer pontoons along with a central pontoon with deep channels in between. The Big Fish seat offers all day paddling comfort with multiple sitting and standing configurations – high, low, recline, and flip away that doubles as a lean bar when standing. The deck features a sturdy reinforced standing platform, storage space along the gunwales, built-in rod holders with rod tip protectors, and open bow and stern storage areas for easy gear access. Another key feature is the removable Sonar Pod, designed to help you easily install electronics such as fish finders.
Other features include molded-in handles, two rear flush-mounted rod holders, adjustable footrests, stand-up assist strap, and a convenient accessory outfitting track system. Whether you plan to fish lakes, rivers, or the ocean, this boat meets the demands of all anglers from novice to expert.
Capacity: 400 lbs.
Weight: 100 lbs.
- Designed with a focus on stability, tracking, and performance
- Cathedral tri-hull design with deep channels for tracking
- Padded seat with multiple sitting and standing configurations
- Deck provides a sturdy standing platform with plenty of storage area
- Removable Sonar Pod for easily installing electronics