44-1/2" Safety Cables w/ 2 Snap Hooks
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch.
Safety cables are a medium-duty safety option and are very effective for most standard trailers. CURT safety cables are coiled so they do not drag on the ground, and they are fitted with safety latches, instead of S-hooks, to prevent them from becoming unhooked even over bumps and rough roads. Nylon coating keeps these cables well protected from rust, reduces the amount of noise they make and makes them easier to handle.
- Features a minimum break force of 5,000 lbs.
- Includes two 42" safety cable assemblies
- Each cable assembly must meet or exceed gross trailer weight
- Assembled with two safety latch hooks for secure attachment