50 Amp Surge Protected Transfer Switch
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Now you can protect your expensive RV electronics from damaging power surges, open neutral and reverse polarity. The new PD52DCS is provided with a DC coil that eliminates the annoying buzzing during operation, while the PD52S unit utilizes a standard AC coil. Both units incorporate over voltage surge protection of 3300 Joules at 103,000 Amps — the highest in the industry!
Both units feature two green LED indicators that provide quick and easy indication of generator power or AC power availability. Two separate red LED indicators, when “ON”, display the need for service required for the shore power section, indicating there has been a destructive power surge!
Features:70 Amp Neutral rating.. 1 year limited warranty.
- Time delay circuit board ensures generator voltage is at a stable level before transfer occurs.
- Rugged, heavy duty, screw type wiring terminals ready to wire to contactor base.
- Ensure ease of wiring and prevents wiring errors. Easy to remove protective cover with wiring schematic inside.
- Available in metal.
- AC Detect option for auto generator start compatibility.