60 AMP Lithium Converter
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
These Lithium Ion Battery Converter/Chargers changes AC shore power to DC power to run 12V loads and charge your lithium RV batteries. Optimizes power output by utilizing a custom lithium charging profile that ensures a complete charge. They provide a Constant Current/Constant Voltage (CC/CV) charge profile as recommended by lithium battery manufacturers. The lithium batter convert/chargers are designed to meet the stringent voltages required for properly charging and maintaining lithium ion batteries and are engineered for power-hungry applications.Reverse battery protection protects converters from damage resulting from improper (reverse) battery lead connection.
• Units deliver filtered DC power to the Lithium Ion Batteries to ensure their built-in electronic balancing circuits operate properly.
• Electronic current limiting automatically reduces output voltage when maximum capacity is exceeded. Protects your investment.
• Low line voltage protection automatically shuts converter down if input voltage is insufficient.
• Variable speed intelligent cooling fan automatically monitors converter temperature and activates fan at speed required.
• High voltage protection protects converter from spikes or surge of voltage over 135V.
• Automatic thermal protection reduces converter output to safe levels when unit temperature exceeds pre-set limits and protects converter from damage due to excessive heat.
• These can be wired in parallel to charge at much higher current rates. They can also be wired in series/parallel to charge 36, 48,60, 72 and higher voltage battery packs at high charge rates.
• Manufactured and Serviced in the USA
• cUL Listed
• 2 year limited warranty.
This is an 60 amp deck/floor mount Lithium Battery converter/charger. It has 2 charging stages: one of 14.6 and will drop to the second stage of 13.6 after the battery is fully charged.
- Weight 5.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.15”L x 7.38”W x 3.6”H
- Output: 14.6 Volts VDC 60-Amps
- Input: 105-130 VAC 50/60 Hz. 1000 Watts