ACOPOWER 100W Foldable Solar Panel Kit wit Charge Controller
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Expansible: 20A charge controller pre-installed allows an expansion for totally 200W solar system. An adapter is needed for the expansion, check the portable 200W solar system, please search acopower 200w portable; to build it yourself, please contact ACOPOWER.
• Well-built structure folding and portable.
• High efficiency conversion rate solar cells
• 20A charge controller
• Compatible with: Gel, AGM, Flooded, Sealed Lead Acid Battery. with built-in charge controller by clamps (red) to (positive) and (black) to (negative)
• Could charge generator: connecting MC4 connectors to generator’s adapter
• Could charge both generator and battery at the same time
• Pre-wired and installed, battery or generator ready kit
• Allow build a parallel solar panel system by MC4 connectors with additional pv panel (Max 100W)
• Mounting pre-installed, set up in 1 min without tools
• Portable and suitcase design
• Electronic protection from overheating, over charging, over discharging
• Peak Power (Pmax):2*50Wp
• Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):22.3V
• Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.8V
• Short Circuit Current(Isc):2*3.03A
• Max Power Current(Imp):2*2.81A
• Power Tolerance Range:0~ +3%
• Dimension: Folded size: 19.9 x 27.2 x 2.8 inches
• Weight:26.1 lb
• Working Current: 20A
• Working Mode: PWM Charging
• Grounding: Common Negative
• IP Enclosure Grade of the Charge Controller: IP67
- Battery and Generator Ready with three choices: ONE – build-in charge controller makes it ready for 12V battery; TWO -MC4 connector design for a solar generator; THREE -charge 12V RV battery and solar generator simultaneously
- Portable: two 50 watts solar panels attached in pairs for portability. Case design facilitates transportation and helps keep solar panel safe when storing
- Waterproof: the kit is IP67 waterproof ( IP67 means that it can work in the water), outdoor durability balances portability with solid frame build; 20A waterproof charge controller on the back
- Easy Set-up: pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to RV / camper / trailer battery unit. For pre-wired RV or camper, please contact ACOPOWER for adapters – Furrion and SAE Zamp solar