ACR GlobalFix 2830 Category 1 V4 EPIRB With GPS Technology
- Ships from vendorThis item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
This item must ship ground.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The GlobalFix V4 has two functional self-tests to monitor the beacon's transmission, power, and battery performance, as well as GPS acquisition. Pair these tests up with ACR's 406Link.com optional testing portal, and receive satellite confirmation messages directly on your cellphone or through email. The user-replaceable battery pack has a 10-year replacement interval, reducing the overall ownership cost and making replacement a breeze. Should you ever use the beacon in a life-threatening situation, ACR will replace it, free of charge.
• Designed to float
• 406 MHz frequency
• Highly visible, energy-efficient LED strobe
• Internal 66 channel GPS - Faster acquisition from a cold start
• High efficiency electronics performance you can count on
• Professional-grade design is engineered, tested, and built for years of marine use
• Simple manual activation - Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
• Pre-programmed for the USA
• Mounting bracket included
• Five-year warranty
- Internal GPS helps rescuers pinpoint your location
- Self-tests monitor power and battery performance
- Highly visible LED strobe
- Professional-grade unit is designed to float