ADCO Designer Series Olefin HD All Climate + Wind RV Travel Trailer Cover
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
These travel trailer covers are made with premium designer series patterns to help your RV look stylish while staying protected. The top panel features a reflective Olefin HD, while the side panels are specially constructed from 3-layer polypropylene to bead moisture away.
ADCO RV Covers have been the go-to cover for RVs for decades because of the superior quality and innovation that gets put into every cover. Protect your trailer with the best all-season cover to reduce maintenance cost, maximize your resale value, and most importantly, keep your trailer road-ready.
• Designed for all climates and moderate wind
• Includes 4 free RV gutter spout covers
• Durable high-performance all-climate Olefin HD top panel
• Triple-layer polypropylene sides
• Designer contemporary aesthetic
• Passenger-side and rear access zippered entry doors easily roll up
• Patented slip-seam strapping system
• Weighted buckle toss-under straps
• Ladder cap prevents contact with cover
• Front and rear cinching system removes slack and reduces billowing
• Built-in air vents help circulation while preventing mold and mildew
• Reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain value
• Keeps roof clean to reduce black streaks from forming on RV sides
• Reduces need for washing, waxing, and roof treatments
• Extra reinforcements throughout cover significantly reduce snags and tears
• Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back, and sides of the cover for extra protection
• 3-year manufacturer warranty
- The best protection, style, and features for your travel trailer
- Slip-seam strap system conforms to the shape of the RV to minimize wind impact
- Reflective Olefin HD top panel / 3-layer polypropylene side panels to bead moisture
- Passenger-side zippered entry doors easily roll up for access
- Built-in air vents help circulation while preventing mold and mildew