Airhead Spectrum Wakesurfer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Designed from premium molded fiberglass, this wakesurf board is both durable and long-lasting. The Spectrum has a grippy traction pad made from diamond-grooved EVA. The kick stop and arch bars help you master your own foot placement and stay stable when you start doing tricks. Plus, adjustable foot straps flex to meet your needs, no matter which foot you lead with. If you're ready to elevate your wakesurf game but you're overwhelmed by options, the Spectrum offers the most important features without the fluff.
• Optional straps assist beginners with deep-water starts and advanced riders with tricks
• Durable, lightweight compression-molded construction that will last wave after wave
• Diamond-grooved EVA pads with kick-stop and arch bar
• Triple fin box with 3 surf fins
• Two adjustable foot straps for left and right foot forward riders
• Length: 63"
• Center Width: 20.5"
- Optional straps assist beginners with deep-water starts
- Helps intermediate riders level-up their skills and tricks
- Durable, lightweight compression-molded fiberglass construction
- Grippy traction pad made from diamond-grooved EVA
- Adjustable foot straps flex to meet the needs of both left and right foot forward riders