Alpha Systems Non-Sag Sealant, Gray, 10.3-oz. Tube
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Back Order
The Alpha Systems Low VOC Non-Sag Sealant is made for vertical, uneven, and slanted applications. Once fully cured, it can hold up against the shock, vibrations, and stress of outdoor transportation so you can travel without worry.
BUILT TO LAST
This non-sag sealant is the perfect fix for uneven, slanted surfaces, including RV sidewalls and end rails. It's formulated specifically to block air and moisture intrusion and can withstand wear and tear caused by weather.
This non-sag sealant works best when applied to vertical surfaces of the RV and is not recommended for horizontal use.
FORMULATED FOR TRAVEL
Once completely cured, this sealant can handle the shocks, vibrations, and stresses of transportation so you can travel with confidence.
• Withstands all weather conditions
• Perfect for slanted, uneven, or vertical surfaces
• Low VOC formula
• Helps prevent air and moisture intrusion
• Paintable once cured
• Size: 10.3-oz. tube
• Coverage: 1/4" bead covers approx. 30 linear ft.
- Perfect solution for fixing uneven, slanted, or vertical surfaces on your RV
- Designed to block air and moisture from leaking through
- Holds up against the shock, vibrations, and stress of transportation
- Non-sag sealant is best for vertical surfaces; not recommended for horizontal use
- Paintable once cured