Andersen Gooseneck 5th Wheel Hitch
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Lets you connect any 2 5/16" gooseneck ball to a standard fifth wheel king pin. The coupler block adapter attaches to your 5th wheel king pin. The pyramid base attaches to your existing gooseneck ball and weighs a mere 35 lbs., eliminating the struggle to get your 5th wheel hitch into the bed of your truck. The ball has nearly 3" of adjustable height and rides inside a greaseless coupler — no more dirty hands and no more greasy mess! And since the coupler rides on a ball, it has more swivel in every direction than any other 5th wheel hitch. This also lets you couple or uncouple your trailer on uneven terrain. Designed to work in short bed, standard bed and long bed trucks, and on all pin boxes (Rota-Flex pin boxes require Andersen part #3247, sold separately). Includes pyramid base and coupler block adapter that attaches to the king pin. 35 lb. aluminum base is easy to install and remove from tow vehicle. Bolt-on coupler block adapter installation does not void trailer warranty. Secure connection points help truck and trailer suspension work in unison for smoother towing. Easy to hook up and unhook with the ball, remote lock and funnel. Greaseless coupler -- no need to grease any part of the hitch. Mfr. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 24K lb. GTWR, 4500 lb. tongue weight
- Three height adjustments: 16 3/4" lower position, 17 7/8" middle position, 19 1/8" upper position (from bed of truck to top of ball mount)
- 1" or 9" offset capabilities with one hitch--no need for slider mechanism
- New ball-funnel for easy hook up — even works with 3" off center ball
- Patented remote latch/unlatch cable