Andersen Hitches Ranch Hitch Adapter, 8" Offset
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The 8" offset version of the Ranch Hitch Adapter is designed for short bed trucks. The extra 8" gives you more room between the overhang of your trailer and the cab of your truck, allowing you to turn more easily.
• 24,000-lb. GTWR and 6,000-lb. tongue weight
• Fits all 2-5/16" gooseneck ball hitches
• Includes hardware to attach to your 5th wheel trailer
• Easy installation – do it yourself in less than an hour
• Comes with a remote latch cable to latch the coupler without getting in the bed of the truck
• 2-1/2" of height adjustment from 13-1/2" to 16" (top of standard gooseneck ball to king pin)
• 5-7/8" funnel-shaped coupler makes for a quick and easy hookup
• Coupler guides the ball into place even when positioned off-center
• Remote coupler release
• Meets V19 standards
• Made in the USA
NOTE: The Ranch Hitch Adapter is NOT compatible with cushioned pin boxes.
- Perfect solution for pulling a 5th wheel trailer without losing your truck bed
- Fits any standard 2-5/16" gooseneck ball hitch
- 8" offset version for short bed trucks gives you more room for easier turns
- Remote latch cable lets you latch coupler without getting in the truck bed
- 24,000-lb. GTWR / 6,000-lb. tongue weight