The Gama Sonic Baytown II GS-105S-G is a single solar lamp post with EZ Anchor mounting system that features a traditional design that resembles a 19th-century lantern.
Installation takes minutes and comes with all necessary hardware needed for mounting this unit. Stylish and easy to install, this solar fixture is the perfect energy and money saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
Standing 77-inches tall, the Baytown II is constructed of weather-resistant, rustproof rigid resin with a powder-coated black finish. At dusk, the 10 LEDs will automatically turn on and provide a brightness of 130 lumens in a bright white (6000K) color temperature for up to 12 hours on a full charge. No wiring is needed. Just place this solar light in a spot with ample direct sunshine and let the sun do the rest.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: The Baytown II Solar Lamp Post comes with all the necessary hardware for mounting it anywhere where direct sunshine is available. Our EZ-anchor base enables simple, tool-free, cement-free in-ground installation
- Dusk-to-Dawn Performance: This solar light is designed to provide automatic dusk-to-dawn operation after a full day’s charge. Generally, 6 hours of direct, unfiltered sunlight on the panels produce a full battery charge (do not install in shady areas)
- No Electrical Wiring: No electrical wiring is required for installation, making this Gama Sonic Solar Lamp Post the perfect light to install while offering an energy and money saving alternative to electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting
- Automatically Operated: At dusk, our revolutionary outdoor solar light with 10 bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and shine at a brightness of 130 Lumens on a full solar charge
- Fully Solar Powered: Integrated with a powerful 3.2W solar panel, just place the Baytown II solar lamp post at your desired location, and let the sun do the rest. Nightly performance varies based on the amount of sun that shines on the solar panels during the day
- EZ Anchor Mounting System: This Solar Lamp Post can be installed on any surface (excluding concrete) with the EZ Anchor mounting system, assuring that the light will be well secured to the ground. Twist the anchor into the ground, attach the adaptor to the anchor and place the light on the adapter. The built-in indicator will verify when the post base is level and secure.
- Built to Last: This Solar Lamp is constructed with weather resistant and rustproof, heavy-duty resin frame and provides extra reliability and durability, especially in humid climates and coastal communities. The integrated lithium ion battery pack is also crafted to last for about 3 years, or roughly 1,000 charges.
- High/Low Mode Switch: Once the solar light has been fully charged in direct sunlight for about 2-3 days, the Low mode will give you a longer duration while the High mode lets you achieve a brighter light with a shorter duratio
- Our GS-105 model features two (2) battery compartments. This light comes with one (1) pre-installed battery, and you have the option to add a second battery. This is a unique feature designed to give you more choices to prolong the duration of your solar light. Use this option only if your light is exposed to the sun for more than 4 hours a day, as a shorter exposure will not charge the second battery and therefore it is not necessary.