Bearon Aquatics Shallow Water Stand
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Use with Ice Eaters during the winter months for de-icing and waterfowl hunting. The stand allows Ice Eaters to have 2' of vertical travel (up and down), a full 360° rotation, and 90° tilt.
Use Weeds Away in the summer to control aquatic weeds/muck, create a current to prevent stagnation, or use it as an aerator to create a healthier, oxygen-rich environment. The stand allows Weeds Away to have 2' of vertical travel (up and down), a 45° left or right rotation, and 45° tilt.
The Shallow Water Stand can be used as an add-on to a new unit or can be retrofitted to Bearon Aquatics units you already have. Handles are on each side for ease of movement with a friend.
• Powder-coated steel components
• Easy to assemble and install
• Year-round applications
• 2' vertical travel
• Perfect for shallow water applications
• Minimum water depth: 18"
• Compatible with Ice Eater P750, P1000 and Weeds Away W750, WS750, W1000, WS100
• Stand Weight: 63 lbs.
• Dimensions: 40" x 60" x 26"
- Robust, portable stand-alone solution for de-icing, weed control, and surface aeration
- Compatible with Ice Eater and Weeds Away
- Ideal for water depths as low as 18" and places with no dock or pilings to tie off
- Handles on each side for easy movement with a friend
- Allows 2' of vertical travel