B&G Triton 2 Speed/Depth/Wind Digital Display Pack
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton exceptionally efficient and extending battery capacity.
• Easy to Use: Triton provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
• Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thick, the Triton instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.
• NMEA 2000 Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton to an existing NMEA 2000
• Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection for both power and networked data.
• Autopilot Integration: Triton will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
• Dimensions: 4.6" x 4.5" x 1.1"
• Weight: 0.7 lbs
• Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
• Network Load: 3 LEN
• Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
• Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED back light
• Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
• Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue, or white for night mode
• Waterproof Protection: IPx7
• Environmental Protection, Humidity: up to 95% RH
• Compass Safe Distance: 1.0"
• Temperature Operating: -15 to +55°C (5°F to +131°F)
• Temperature Storage: -30 to +70°C (-22 to +158°F)
- 4.1" full-color digital display screen
- Optically bonded for zero condensation
- Displays Speed, Depth, AIS targets, and more
- NMEA 2000 certified