Blue Sea Systems M2 AC Ammeter OLED Digital Monitor
- Ships from vendorThis item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• Auto-dimming, bright OLED display is easy to read
• Easy to adjust
• 80dB alarm
• Isolated MOSFET relay
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors are designed to accurately measure essential electrical system parameters. The high-contrast, high-resolution display is visible from wide viewing angles. It's also visible through polarized glasses. MOSFET External Circuit Relay (ECR) controls external circuits. Features adjustable audible alarms, auto-dimming display, and waterproof seal on the unit face (surface mount only). Meets IP66 standards.
Monitors current on two circuits.
• Display Size: 2.17" x 1.10" (55mm x 28mm)
• Power Supply: 7V-70V DC
• Power Consumption: 0.3W-1.0W (varies with voltage, display intensity, and sleep mode)
• Overall Dimensions: 3.24"W x 3.24"H (82.4mm x 82.4mm)
• Panel Mount: 1" maximum panel thickness
• Mounts in a 2-1/8" (54mm) dia. hole
• Range: 0A to 150A
• Resolution (100 to 150): 1A
• Resolution (0.0 to 99.9): 0.1A
• Current Accuracy: ± 2.0%
• Current Transformer Included: 150A / 50mA
• Alarm / Relay Activation: High and Low Current
Blue Sea Systems No. 1836
- Monitors current on 2 independent circuits
- Supports programmable current transformer ratios
- Auto-dimming, bright OLED display
- 80dB alarm
- Isolated MOSFET relay