Blue Sea Systems M2 DC Ammeter OLED Digital Monitor
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
• Auto-dimming, bright OLED display is easy to read
• Easy to adjust
• 80dB alarm
• Isolated MOSFET relay
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors are designed to accurately measure essential electrical system parameters. The high-contrast, high-resolution display is visible from wide viewing angles. It's also visible through polarized glasses. MOSFET External Circuit Relay (ECR) controls external circuits. Features adjustable audible alarms, auto-dimming display, and waterproof seal on the unit face (surface mount only). Meets IP66 standards.
Monitors current on two circuits.
• Display Size: 2.17" x 1.10" (55mm x 28mm)
• Power Supply: 7V-70V DC
• Power Consumption: 0.3W-1.0W (varies with voltage, display intensity, and sleep mode)
• Overall Dimensions: 3.24"W x 3.24"H (82.4mm x 82.4mm)
• Panel Mount: 1" maximum panel thickness
• Mounts in a 2-1/8" (54mm) dia. hole
• Shunt Included: 500A / 50mV
• Range: -500A to 500A
• Resolution (100 to 500): 1A
• Resolution (0.0 to 99.9): 0.1A
• Alarm / Relay Activation: High and Low Voltage, High Current, and Low Battery
Blue Sea Systems No. 1832
- Monitors current on two circuits
- Supports programmable shunt ratios
- Auto-dimming, bright OLED display
- 80dB alarm
- Isolated MOSFET relay