Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Temperature Monitor
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
• Auto-dimming, bright Organic LED display is easy to read
• 80dB alarm
• Isolated 500mA MOSFET relay
• Monitors up to 4 temperature sensors
• Temperature range from -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 120°C)
• Measures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• ABYC compliant for engine exhaust
• Four waterproof temperature sensors included
Blue Sea Systems M2 OLED Digital Monitors
Blue Sea Systems M2 Organic LED Digital Monitors are designed to accurately measure essential electrical system parameters. The high-contrast, high-resolution display is visible from wide viewing angles. It's also visible through polarized glasses. MOSFET External Circuit Relay (ECR) controls external circuits. Features adjustable audible alarms, auto-dimming display, and waterproof seal on the unit face (surface mount only). Meets IP66 standards.
Monitors temperature for up to 4 temp sensors.
• Display Size: 2.17" x 1.10" (55mm x 28mm)
• Power Supply: 7V-70V DC
• Power Consumption: 0.3W-1.0W (varies with voltage, display intensity, and sleep mode)
• Temperature Range: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 120°C)
• Included Sensors: Four Blue Sea No. 1821 Temp Sensors (Overton's item #1087539)
• Overall Dimensions: 3.24"W x 3.24"H (82.4mm x 82.4mm)
• Panel Mount: 1" maximum panel thickness
• Mounts in a 2-1/8" (54mm) dia. hole
Blue Sea Systems No. 1841
- Monitors up to 4 temp sensors
- Auto-dimming, bright OLED display
- 80dB alarm
- Measures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 4 waterproof temp sensors included