Blue Sea Systems VSM 422 Vessel Systems Monitor
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
1. DC Systems Monitor
Monitors voltage (up to 3 batteries), amperage, and battery state of charge (amp hours remaining, time remaining, % charge, battery temperature, cycle, and count).
2. AC Systems Monitor
Monitors voltage, amperage, watts, and frequency.
3. Tank Monitor
Monitors (up to 3 tanks) gasoline, diesel, water, and waste.
4. Bilge Monitor
Monitors bilge pump functions including active, cycle, count, duration per hour, cycle per 24 hours.
• DC alarms for all values
• AC alarms for voltage, amperage, and frequency
• Tank high and low level alarms for fuel, water, and waste
• Bilge alarms for cycles, duration per hour
3 Intuitive Display Modes
• Multi-Line Text lets you monitor all systems at a glance.
• Icons provide simple visual status.
• Large Font can be read from a distance.
Fully programmable legends and adjustable alarm functions can be customized to fit every boat. Versatile case design offers three mounting options. Comes with head unit, surface mount bezel, surface mount gasket, DC Current Shunt, AC Current Transformer, Battery Temperature Sensor, connectors, and mounting screws. Meets CE and IP67 regulatory specifications.
• Nominal Voltage: 120V AC @ 60 Hz, 230V AC @ 50 Hz (typical of Europe), 12V DC, 24V DC
• Operating Voltage: 0-300V AC, 8.5-33.0V DC
• Currency Accuracy: ± 2.0% AC (RMS), ± 1.0% DC
• Currency Range: 0-150A AC, 0-500A DC
• Frequency: 40-90Hz
• Minimum Current Draw: 35mA @ 12V with backlight off, 18.8mA @ 24V with backlight off
• Voltage Accuracy: ± 0.5%
• Weight: 4.0 lbs.
• 3.0"H x 4.5"W x 2"D
• Front Panel Mount in 2.125" Hole
Blue Sea Systems No. 1801
- 4 meters in one
- Monitor AC, DC, tanks, and bilge
- 3 intuitive display modes
- Programmable legends and adjustable alarms
- Versatile case design