Leave your competition in the dust, accelerated by 2000 watts of electric power, with the Boosted 2nd Gen. Dual+ Electric Skateboard, able to climb 25%-grade hills and sporting a top speed of 22 mph. It's a state-of-the-art e-board that'll turn heads and seriously boost street cred. Thanks to its standard-range battery, the Boosted 2nd Gen. delivers 6-7 miles of range, great for short city rides. Zoom through the streets at up to 22 mph, powered by the 2000W motor, and come to a safe stop thanks to regenerative braking.
The Boosted's 38-inch deck is made of Vanguard fiberglass and bamboo, layered with extra-traction black grip tape, and sits atop 80mm Orangatan Kegel wheels that help ensure a smooth, grippy ride. Included with the e-board is a Bluetooth-enabled remote to control your ride, battery charger, strap, charging cable, and quick start guide.
• 2,000 watts of power; 22 mph top speed; climbs 25%-grade hills
• 6-7-mile range with standard lithium battery
• Bamboo/fiberglass deck with extra-traction grip tape
• Includes charger, Bluetooth remote, strap, charging cable, quick start guide
- State-of-the-art e-board w/ serious style
- 2000W motor; 6-7-mile range battery
- 38" bamboo/fiberglass deck; 80mm wheels
- Includes Bluetooth remote, charger
- Climbs 25%-grade hills up to 22 mph