Bottle Bash Game Set
- This item is currently not available
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The Memorial Day sale has been extended for Good Sam Members! Save 15% off your order with code: FREEDOM15 added in cart. Online only. Some exclusions apply. Offer valid 5/30/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The object is to throw the flying disc at your opponent's bottle and/or pole to score points. The defending team tries to catch the disc and bottle before they hit the ground. Also known as Polish Horseshoes, Frisknock, Flimsee, Beersbee, or Poles, Bottle Bash is the original, highest quality, standardized game set on the market.
This Bottle Bash Game Set is built to last with tournament-style components. The complete game set includes:
• 2 non-breakable bottles that weigh over 6 oz.
• 2 adjustable aluminum poles for use on sand, in the water, or on grass
• 2 built-in scoring systems on the poles for convenient game scorekeeping
• 2 detachable ground spikes that allow flexibility for inserting the poles into a variety of soft surfaces
• 2 detachable pole caps that provide the perfect bottle placement on top of the pole
• 1 high-quality tournament-style flying disc that weighs 175 grams and measures 10.5" dia.
• Convenient mesh carrying bag to store and transport your game
- Competitive, fast-paced flying disc game is great for teams or one-on-one
- Perfect for backyard fun, tailgating, camping trips, and the beach
- Setup and takedown is easy and takes less than a minute
- Throw the flying disc at your opponent's bottle or pole to score points
- Tournament-style components are built to last