Bounty Hunter Teknetics T2 Ltd
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
DEPTH – Unbeatable depth in Boost and Cache Modes.
SPEED – Superior recovery speed with the best target separation of any detector in the world. It excels in iron-infested sites.
ERGONOMICS – Best ergonomics in the industry, well balanced,easy-to-read screen and menu, trigger toggle for easy ground balancing and on-the-fly pinpointing, simple interface controls.
PERFORMANCE and PRICE – High-end performance with a mid-range price. It is the detector of choice among professional gold and relic hunters.
VERSATILITY – With an array of accessory searchcoils and Teknetics’ advanced technology, the T2Ltd can handle the toughest soil conditions and find targets ranging from tiny gold nuggets to deeply buried caches.
FEATURES• Discrimination Mode with 1-99 Target-ID Numbers
• Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display
• Trigger-Actuated Pinpointing with Depth Display
• Trigger Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance with manual override
• Boost and Cache Modes
• Multiple Audio ID Tone Options
• Ground Cancelation Range: From ferrite to salt
• Bottle Cap Mode
• Magnetic Mineralized Bar Graph Readout
• Adjustable Arm Rest and Pole Assembly
• 1/4” (6.3 mm) Headphone Jack
• 7 Frequency Shift Options
• Battery Power Indicator
• Uses four AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
• 13 kHz Operating Frequency
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg) with 11” (28cm)
- 5-Year Warranty
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA Process Mode (Fast Retune) – For improved Target Separation
- Four Levels of FeTone (Adjustable Iron Audio): Iron Audio Off, Low, Medium and High