Brigade Electronics Backeye 360 System with 10" Monitor
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
360 vehicle camera systems are intelligent camera monitor products designed to assist low speed manueverability by providing the driver with a real-time surround view of the vehicle in a single image. Presenting all-around visibility in one image saves the driver or operator having to process information from several mirrors or monitors in quick succession, making it easier to spot and assess possible hazards.
Backeye®360 Systems also help reduce the length of time a driver has to ‘travel blind’, either switching between mirrors, monitors, windows and the windscreen, or viewing a limited area in a single mirror.
• 19 monitor view options including portrait, landscape and split-screen options
• Custom views for each application need
• Left, right, reverse, and speed signal triggers
• Configurable on-screen parking markers
• Easily and quickly spot and assess hazards – increasing safety
• Real time views and no frozen images or lag times
• Power Consumption: 8 Watts
• Current: 0.65 Amps
• Operating Temperature: -22 to +167°F
• 3 x video outputs
• 1/3.7" CMOS sensor
• Ultra-wide viewing angle cameras (HxV) 185° x 142°
- Full real-time 360° view of your RV or other vehicle
- Four cameras with ultra wide-angle lenses
- Configurable viewing distance and monitor setup
- Eliminates blind spots and helps to quickly spot safety hazards
- 19 monitor view options including portrait, landscape and split-screen options