The Buck Knives 822 Sentry Knife is tough, reliable, and specially engineered as a personal guard for field missions. Its full-tang design ensures strength and sturdy handling. Made of Buck's standard 420HC steel, the blade offers wear-resistance similar to carbon alloys with the corrosion-resistance of chromium stainless steels. In addition, Buck's exclusive heat-treat process enhances the blade's overall resistance for optimal strength, durability, and ability to be re-sharpened with ease. Clip point shape gives a thinner blade with a sharper point, providing more control for detail work, cutting in tight places, and making intentional punctures such as new holes in a belt. Serrations at the blade's base for greater cutting power for ropes, line, and other scenarios calling for sawing motion. Curved shape toward blade's tip for increased cutting surface. Features Buck's Black Traction coating. Includes heavy-duty polyester sheath with MOLLE compatibility. Made in the USA.
Show moreShow less
- 420HC steel offers great wear/corrosion resistance
- Heat-treated for added wear & corrosion-resistance
- Full-tang clip-point blade for control & precision
- Serrations on blade for cutting ropes, line, etc.
- MOLLE compatible heavy-duty polyester sheath