B&W Companion Slider Fifth Wheel Hitch for Ram Pucks
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
15% Off No Minimum Code: FREEDOM15
Save 15% off your order with code: FREEDOM15 added in cart for Memorial Day! Online only. Some exclusions apply. Offer valid 5/29/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• Four-point attachment sliding fifth wheel hitch designed specifically for the Ram factory-installed puck system.
• No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
• Fully articulating head allows front-to-back and side-to-side pivoting.
• 12" of movement for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks.
• Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
• 1" thick, wraparound jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
• Polyurethane bushing provide a quiet, rattle-free towing experience.
• Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
Part Number: RVK3670
20,000-lb. GTW / 5,000-lb. VTW
Weight: 230-lb. Base, 75-lb. Coupler
Footprint: 43"W x 37"D
Distance between Puck Holes: 39"W x 30.25"D
Three Vertical Adjustments from 17" to 19"
2" Front-to-Back Adjustment with Two Coupler Positions
- 4-point attachment sliding fifth wheel hitch for Ram factory-installed puck system
- No mounting rails means it's removable so you can use your truck for more than towing
- Fully articulating head pivots front-to-back and side-to-side
- 12" of movement for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks
- Cam action latching handle for easy release even on unlevel sites