B&W Companion Slider Fifth Wheel Hitch for Ram Pucks
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Back Order
• Four-point attachment sliding fifth wheel hitch designed specifically for the Ram factory-installed puck system.
• No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing.
• Fully articulating head allows front-to-back and side-to-side pivoting.
• 12" of movement for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks.
• Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites.
• 1" thick, wraparound jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
• Polyurethane bushing provide a quiet, rattle-free towing experience.
• Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. Release handles and it easily converts to a level bed.
Part Number: RVK3670
20,000-lb. GTW / 5,000-lb. VTW
Weight: 230-lb. Base, 75-lb. Coupler
Footprint: 43"W x 37"D
Distance between Puck Holes: 39"W x 30.25"D
Three Vertical Adjustments from 17" to 19"
2" Front-to-Back Adjustment with Two Coupler Positions
- 4-point attachment sliding fifth wheel hitch for Ram factory-installed puck system
- No mounting rails means it's removable so you can use your truck for more than towing
- Fully articulating head pivots front-to-back and side-to-side
- 12" of movement for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks
- Cam action latching handle for easy release even on unlevel sites