Camping World 5th Wheel Hitch by CURT
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
This 16K 5th wheel hitch excels in quiet 5th wheel towing. It uses a fully articulating torsion head, a cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts and interlocking jaws to create stability for your trailer and tow vehicle. These components also allow the A16 to suppress shock and vibrations and reduce any additional noise coming from your trailer. Like the other A-Series hitches, the A16 is coated with a durable carbide powder coat finish. It is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 for safety and includes a limited lifetime warranty.
This A16 5th wheel hitch head comes attached to the R16 roller. Our 5th wheel rollers mount easily onto a set of 5th wheel rails or a gooseneck adapter already installed in the bed of your pickup truck. These 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. These 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. Rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Included R16 5th wheel roller provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails