Clarion XC2110 One-Channel Class D Mono Amplifier
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Corrosion-Resistant RCA and Connectors on All XC Series Amplifiers
By utilizing corrosion-resistant RCA and Connectors, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with efficient aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
MOS-FET Power Amp
There' s only one way for Clarion' s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume, or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
Utilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion's amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
• Dimensions: 7.85" × 1.54" × 3.23"
• 400 Watts of Maximum Power Output
• 300 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
• 200 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
• Double-Side, Conformal-Coated PCB Assembly
• MOS-FET Power Supply
• 12dB/Oct. Low Pass Electronic Crossover / Variable 35 - 250Hz
• Variable Gain Control
• Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
• Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
• Corrosion-Resistant, Nickel-Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
• RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
- Amplifier provides high quality sound
- Uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise
- Corrosion-resistant connectors
- MOS-FET delivers power with less distortion