Available models to fit Class A RVs
Designed for RV applications
- Anti-oxidant and anti-ozidant compounds help guard against weather cracking.
- High-technology belt system offers ride comfort.
- Steel corded sidewalls for enhanced toughness.
- Tread pattern helps reduce heat, enhance toughness and reduce squirm for superb handling.
- Fuel-efficient casing enhances fuel economy.
Tough all position tire
- Available in 16″, 19.5″, 22.5″ and 24.5″ rim sizes.
- Intellimax rib technology helps provide a stiffer tread for high mileage and even wear.
- Special tread block geometry offers superb traction and quick braking while driving on wet or snow-covered roads.
Tough all position tire providing even wear and long tread life
- Circumferential grooves and lateral blades help provide superb wet traction.
- Raised sidewall protector ribs help resist sidewall scuffing.
- Sidewall wear indicators help give early warning of wear due to excessive scuffing.
- M+S stamped because the tread design helps deliver traction in dry, wet, muddy and snowy conditions.
Even wear and long tread life
- Interlocking microgrooves helps stabilize the tread for high mileage.
- Helps extend tread life and fuel economy.
- Penetration protectors helps resist cuts and punctures for enhanced toughness and long casing life.
Tires are not returnable if:
- They exhibit damage from road hazards such as cuts, snags, punctures, bruises, or impact breaks and/or any damage caused by puncture of the tire.
- There is tire damage or failure resulting from improper vehicle operation or maintenance, such as: load, speed and inflation practices causing excessive operational temperatures that exceed tires' capabilities.
- There is tire damage or failure resulting from: wheel damage or defective mechanical conditions in the vehicle, extreme temperature exposure, misuse, negligence and abusive driving, such as tire spinning, racing, extended use on unpaved roads or accident damage.
- Tires must be used in accordance with normal driving on maintained roads.
- This offer is non-transferable and applies to only the vehicle on which the tires were originally installed.