Classic LP Gas Alarm Flush Mount, White
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
This is a LP Detector Only!
Built for the extreme RV environment.. UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas.
SAFE TRIP TIP
As you know many products on your RV have a replacement or maintenance schedule dependent on miles or years. This SAFE T.R.I.P. TIP pertains to your Carbon Monoxide, Propane and Smoke Alarms. The useful life of Carbon Monoxide Alarms is 5 years. Smoke Alarms have a 10 year useful life. Update to current technologies and revised UL design and operational standards.
REPLACE ANY CO AND PROPANE ALARMS IF:
The CO Alarm is over 5 years old.* The Propane Alarm is over 5 years old. The Alarm that fails to test properly.
Important! Only install CO and Propane alarms that are UL listed for Recreational Vehicle Use.
Some CO alarms or their replaceable CO sensors may have a shorter service life. Check the manufacturer's owner's manual for replacement information.
- Meets requirements set by RVIA for LP Gas Alarms on RVs.
- Test/Reset Button - Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions with one touch. No dangerous gas required.
- Alarm is fully operational during mute cycle and will realarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Dimensions: 6-3/8"W x 2-7/8"H x 1"D.
- RV 12 Volt - Wire In Model.