Connelly Mach 1-Person Towable Tube
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The Boston Valve is a screw-on, two-way valve. The bottom portion is screwed into the towable, while the top is screwed open for inflation and then tightened after inflation. Air is easily released by unscrewing the base connector. It's important not to miss a thread when screwing in the Boston Valve as it may cause the tube to slowly leak air. Boston Valves can be replaced easily.
- Revolutionary tube design
- Segmented bottom hull reduces surface area by 50%
- Increased total velocity
- Skims across water and rollers with ease
- Boston valve for easy inflation