Cummins Onan P4500i Inverter Portable Generator
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
• 3.4-gallon fuel tank
• Runs 18 hours at 25% load
• Telescoping handle and wheels for easy transportation
• Dependable 7.3 HP 224cc OHV 4-stroke engine
• Push-button and remote start with pull-cord backup
• RV and camper-ready with 30A TT-30R outlet
• Two 5V USB ports for charging sensitive electronics such as phones or tablets
• Parallel capable with another P4500 inverter generator to reach 50A of power
• LED display with precise readings such as fuel level, power output, remaining run time, voltage, and lifetime run hours
Model Number: P4500i
Gasoline Peak Watts: 4500
Gasoline Running Watts: 3700
Peak Amps at 120V: 37.5 amps
Running Amps at 120V: 30.8 amps
AC Voltage: 120 Volts
DC Voltage: 5 Volts
AC Frequency: 60 Hz
Parallel Capable: Yes
Engine Horse Power: 7.3 HP
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <3%
Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): Yes
Starting System: Electric, Remote, Recoil
Remote Start Fob: Included
Remote Start Distance: 109 yds.
Engine Displacement: 224cc
Engine Type: OHV 4-Stroke
Engine RPM: Max 3600
Operational Volume: As low as 52 dBA
Carburetor Kit Required to Operate at Altitude: Yes, above 2000'
Recommended Oil: SAE 10W30
Oil Capacity: 20.3 oz.
Low Oil Shutdown: Automatic
Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline (10% Ethanol or less)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal.
Run Time at 25% Load: 18 hrs.
Run Time at 50% Load: 15 hrs.
AC Outlets: (1) 120V 30A (TT-30R), (1) Duplex 120V 20A (5-20R)
DC Outlets: (2) 5V USB ports
Overload Protection (circuit breaker): Yes
Handle Style: Telescoping
Emissions: EPA, CARB
Canada CSA Compliant: Yes
Wheel Kit: Included
Wheel Size: 5.5" Dia. x 1.5" Thick
Residential Warranty: 3 Years
Dimensions: 24.5"L x 18.25"W x 20.5"H
Weight: 98 lbs.
- Telescoping handle and wheels for easy transportation
- Push-button and remote start with pull-cord backup
- Easy-to-read LED display provides precise readings
- Fuel-efficient 3.4-gal. tank runs 18 hrs. at 25% load
- RV and camper-ready with 30A TT-30R outlet and two 5V USB ports