CURT 2-5/16" Trailer Ball, 15,000 lbs., Chrome-Plated
- In Stock
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
This particular 2-5/16" trailer ball offers a ball capacity of 15,000 lbs. It features a 1-1/4" shank diameter, a 2-5/8" shank length, and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against rust and scratches. With its fine-threaded shank, this 2-5/16" trailer ball also offers an added measure of holding strength and provides smooth installation and torqueing. Meets U.S. VESC specifications.
• Fits 2-5/16" couplers and accepts up to 15,000 lbs. GTW
• Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
• Heat-treated for optimum wear resistance
• Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
• Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
• Fine threads for superior holding strength
• Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
NOTE: The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank.
- Constructed with quality steel and precision fit to your 2-5/16" trailer coupler
- Accepts up to 15,000 lbs. GTW
- 1-1/4" shank diameter with 2-5/8" shank length
- Nickel-chrome finish protects against rust and scratches
- Fine threads for superior holding strength