The CURT 2-5/16" Trailer Ball is a solid piece of towing equipment that's made with expert engineering, packed with strength, and durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing. Anything your class 5 trailer hitch and class 5 ball mount can handle, the CURT 2-5/16" Trailer Ball can match. This tow ball is perfect for towing all types of heavy receiver-style trailers, including dump trailers, toy haulers, farm trailers, chopper boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, deluxe RVs, small yachts, and more. NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component (i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This 2-5/16" trailer ball features a ball capacity of 20,000 lbs. and has a 1-1/4" shank diameter, a 2-3/4" shank length, and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against the elements. This trailer hitch ball is thoroughly tested for safety and meets U.S. VESC specifications.
• Fits 2-5/16" couplers
• Accepts up to 20,000 lbs. GTW
• Shank Diameter: 1-1/4"
• Shank Length: 2-3/4"
• Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
• Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
• Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
• Fine threads for superior holding strength
• Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
NOTE: The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank.
- Durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel with chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Ball capacity of 20,000 lbs. GTW
- Fits 2-5/16" couplers