CURT A20 5th Wheel Hitch with Rails
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
This 20K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
The A20 5th Wheel Hitch is also engineered for easier installation. The legs are equipped with two pins to properly align with the mounting holes, and they have easy-access mounting bolts for ergonomic tightening. The 5th wheel head also has a fast, one-pin removal system to make installation and removal from the truck bed easier. This 20K 5th wheel includes a set of industry-standard 5th wheel rails to mount onto custom 5th wheel brackets (brackets not included).
Once installed, the A20 is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it's equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling.
To protect the A20 5th Wheel Hitch against rust, wear, and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a black carbide powder-coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. It's also tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
• Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
• Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
• Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
• High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
• Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
• Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
• Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment
• Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
• Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
• Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
• Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
• Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
• Protected by a highly durable carbide powder-coat finish
Gross Trailer Weight: 20,000 lbs.
Product Weight: 187 lbs.
Vertical Load: 5,000 lbs.
- Smoother, quieter towing with an easier mounting system
- Patented cast yoke allows unimpeded head movement and exceptional stability
- Legs are equipped with 2 pins for alignment and easy-access mounting bolts
- Includes a set of 5th wheel rails to mount onto custom brackets
- Black carbide powder-coat finish to protect against rust and wear