CURT CrossWing Lightweight 5th Wheel Hitch, 20,000 lbs.
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Although it's light in weight, the CrossWing's strength and toughness are not jeopardized. It's constructed with tough, premium steel that offers 20,000-lb. weight capacity, and has a reinforced head connection point that provides exceptional strength. Its unique coupling system eliminates guesswork by offering a visible contact surface, and its head channel guides the kingpin into place for easier hookup, saving you time that you can spend on the road instead.
In addition to its strength, the CrossWing is packed with cutting-edge technology that is a step above the rest. It allows fore, aft, and lateral head articulation when connecting on uneven terrain and features ShockDrop technology that reduces jerking and jarring for an overall smoother tow. It also contains an easy-to-reach release handle for ergonomic operation and three points of height adjustment ranging from 16-3/8" to 20-3/8", so an ideal tow experience is easy and simple to attain. Finally, the CrossWing is finished with a premium, carbide textured black powder coating that protects against rust, ensuring this 5th wheel hitch will provide comfortable, superior rides through many miles to come.
• Premium steel construction offers robust 20,000-lb. capacity
• Patent-pending ShockDrop technology to reduce jerking and jarring
• Reinforced head connection point for superior strength and peace of mind
• Easy, one-person installation and removal (fits industry-standard rails)
• 65% lighter than most traditional 5th wheel hitches (main body weighs 60 lbs.)
• Unique coupling system eliminates guesswork by offering visible contact surface
• Head channel guides kingpin into place for easier hookup
• Allows fore, aft, and lateral head articulation when connecting on uneven terrain
• Easy-to-reach release handle for ergonomic operation
• Three points of height adjustment from 16-3/8" to 20-3/8"
• Coupling point offset 5" rearward for added turning clearance
• Premium, carbide textured black finish for lasting rust resistance
• High-grade steel design for added strength vs. aluminum
• Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Combines robust strength with state-of-the-art technology while remaining lightweight
- 65% lighter than traditional 5th wheel hitches with a main body weight of 60 lbs.
- Assembly and installation are a breeze and can be done by one person
- Constructed with tough, premium steel with 20,000-lb. weight capacity
- ShockDrop technology reduces jerking and jarring for an overall smoother tow