CURT OEM Puck System 2-5/16" 30K Gooseneck Kit, 2017-2021 RAM
- Back Order
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The Ram gooseneck ball in this kit features a patented design. It's equipped with a simple lever and retainer balls that allow it to easily drop into the gooseneck hitch center puck and lock into place with a simple quarter-turn. The gooseneck ball has a 2-5/16" diameter and is rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load. For dependable strength and safety, the gooseneck ball is constructed from forged and machined steel alloy, finished in a polished chrome plating, and thoroughly tested to U.S. VESC V-19 specifications.
Also included in the CURT OEM Puck System Gooseneck Hitch Kit is a rubber hole cover. This cover installs with a simple friction-fit and keeps the gooseneck ball hole protected from water, dirt, and debris when not in use. The components of the CURT Ram Gooseneck Ball Kit also come in a durable storage case. This case can be reused, allowing the gooseneck ball and safety chain anchors to be easily transported and securely stored when not in use.
• Fits the Ram puck system
• Rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load
• 2-5/16" gooseneck ball installs easily with quarter-turn latch system
• Retention balls keep the shank fully locked into the hitch
• Simple, drop-in installation eliminates the need for tools
• Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications
• Cast steel anchors with durable carbide black powder-coat finish
• Forged and machined steel gooseneck ball with chrome-plated finish
• Wide loop openings accept large gooseneck safety chain hooks
• Heavy-duty plastic storage case keeps components on-hand whenever needed
• Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion and debris in gooseneck ball hole
• Includes gooseneck ball, two safety chain anchors, storage case, and rubber hole cover
2017-2021 Ram 2500/3500 with 5th wheel prep package
- Instantly outfit your Ram pickup for gooseneck towing
- Rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load
- Simple lever and retainer balls with easy quarter-turn latch system
- Cast steel anchors with durable carbide black powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty plastic storage case keeps components on-hand