CURT RockerBall 2-5/16" Cushion Hitch Trailer Ball, 12,000-lb., 1-1/4" Shank
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The RockerBall completely changes your towing experience by absorbing the erratic movement and rattling of your trailer at the coupling point. This provides a smoother ride and increased control over the vehicle and trailer. It also reduces the amount of stress placed on your vehicle, receiver hitch, brakes, and suspension system.
The RockerBall is extremely low maintenance. It has no airbags or bearings to service. Simply apply grease to the integrated zerk fitting as needed for continuous lubrication and smooth operation.
The RockerBall Tow Ball retrofits onto a variety of standard ball mounts, virtually any mount with a 3" wide trailer ball tongue platform and a 1-1/4" trailer ball hole. The anti-swivel base keeps the hitch ball properly oriented and locked in place when fully torqued.
The CURT RockerBall Hitch Ball is constructed from forged steel for exceptional strength. The base is covered in a durable powder-coat finish, and the ball itself has a chrome plating for long-lasting weather resistance.
• Dynamic trailer ball featuring ShockDrop technology
• Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes
• Cushioned isolators reduce rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
• Reduces shock loads to the vehicle during sudden braking or acceleration
• Minimizes stress on tow vehicle's suspension and brakes for extended longevity
• Retrofits onto most existing ball mounts
• Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
• Grease zerk fitting provides easy lubrication
• Anti-swivel base fits 3" wide ball mount tongues with 1-1/4" diameter hole
• Forged steel construction for dependable towing power
• Durable carbide black powder-coat finish on base and chrome plating on ball
• Rated for 12,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
• Tested for safety to meet SAE J684 specifications
• Ball mount sold separately (not compatible with Rebellion XD ball mount)
• The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank.
- Integrated cushion isolator absorbs erratic movement and rattling
- Provides a smoother ride and increased control
- Easy maintenance with grease zerk fitting
- Forged steel construction with powder-coated base and chrome-plated ball
- Rated for 12,000 lbs. gross trailer weight