CURT Slim Adjustable Channel Mount with Dual Ball, 2" Shank, 10K
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The dual-ball head of this channel mount offers versatile towing options. It features standard 2" and 2-5/16" diameter trailer balls to fit two different size trailer couplers. The entire head securely attaches to the adjustable shank using the included hitch pin.
This adjustable channel mount comes with a 2" shank to fit any 2" x 2" receiver hitch. The shank has two hitch pin holes to adjust the length of the ball mount from 10" to 11". This provides extra clearance, as needed, for the rear bumper, a spare tire, or other obstructions.
The channel mount is set with a series of vertical holes to mount the included dual-ball. It offers a maximum drop of 3-3/4", and it can also be flipped for a maximum rise of 3-1/2".
Each CURT adjustable channel mount design undergoes strict testing procedures. This model is constructed from high-strength forged steel and rated for a maximum gross trailer weight capacity of 8,000 lbs. for the 2" ball and 10,000 pounds for the 2-5/16" ball (never exceed the weight ratings of the lowest-rated towing component). The slim adjustable channel mount is finished with a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish. This helps withstand rain, snow, dirt, and road salt, protecting the shank from rust and corrosion. The dual-ball is given a yellow zinc finish for additional rust resistance.
• 2" ball rated for 8,000 lbs. and 2-5/16" ball rated for 10,000 lbs.
• Weighs only 15 lbs. for easy handling
• Shank can be flipped for a max rise of 3-1/2" and drop of 3-3/4"
• Allows for precise trailer leveling
• One-pin dual ball attachment for quick, easy adjustment
• Mounts on trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Two hitch pin holes provide shank lengths of 10" or 11"
• Highly durable carbide powder coat (zinc-plated dual ball)
• Includes pins and clips
- Dual-ball head with 2" and 2-5/16" trailer balls
- Adjustable channel mount fits any 2" x 2" receiver hitch
- Provides a max drop of 3-3/4" or a max rise of 3-1/2"
- Constructed of high-strength forged steel with durable powder-coat finish
- 2" ball is rated for 8,000 lbs. / 2-5/16" ball is rated for 10,000 lbs.