CURT TruTrack 2P Weight Distribution Hitch with 2X Sway Control, 8-10K
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
The TruTrack 2P features a unique spring bar attachment system. Like all WD hitches, it uses a pair of spring bars to leverage the trailer tongue weight and spread it across all axles of the vehicle-trailer combination. However, instead of using spring bar chains, the TruTrack connects to the trailer frame using heavy-duty, adjustable support brackets that hold the spring bars in place laterally and vertically. While regular spring bars angle from side to side, the integrated sway control arms resist this movement and keep the trailer better aligned.
In addition to its integrated sway control, the CURT TruTrack offers the same great quality as other CURT WD hitches, making it the perfect choice for campers, livestock trailers, and other heavy-duty trailers. Backed with a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
• Integrated sway control reduces sway and levels the vehicle and trailer
• Two points of sway control use friction to keep trailer aligned
• Brackets use friction to resist lateral movement
• Adjustable brackets provide fixed support unlike spring bar chain models
• Head tilt adjustment feature simplifies setup and eliminates the need for washers
• Equipped with durable, forged steel spring bars for reliable strength
• Heavy-duty, fabricated head can be used for precise leveling
• Up to 10,000 lbs. GTW / 1,000 lbs. TW
• 7-hole, 2" shank can be flipped for maximum adjustability
• Protected by a durable carbide powder-coat finish
• Includes trailer ball and shank
• Capacity limited to lowest rated towing component
- Integrates sway control function into the design of the hitch
- Unique spring bar attachment system spreads the tongue weight across all axles
- Heavy-duty adjustable support brackets hold spring bars in place
- Head tilt adjustment feature simplifies setup
- Up to 10,000 lbs. GTW / 1,000 lbs. TW