DuroMax 4,850-Watt 210cc Dual Fuel Portable Generator with CO Alert
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Equipped with DuroMax CO Alert technology, the XP4850HX will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Even track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours with the digital command center. The XP4850HX brings power and peace of mind when you need it most!
• All-new control center with a digital multimeter, USB outlets, a front-facing fuel interface
• DuroMax’s exclusive MX2 switch harnesses the generator's full power by combining the two 16-amp 120-Volt circuits into one powerhouse 32-amp circuit
• Digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
• Built using a powerful 210cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
• Fully loaded power panel includes two 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet.
• Features individual circuit breakers, an oversized noise reducing muffler with a built-in spark arrestor, and a low oil sensor.
• Amperage: 32.08A / 16.04A
• Voltage: 120V / 240VAC & 5VDC
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Engine Size: 210 cc
• Product Dimensions: 25" L x 23" W x 22" H
• Product Weight: 126 lbs
• Run-time gasoline: Up to 10.42 hours at 1/2 load
• Run-time propane: Up to 8.92 hours at 1/2 load
• Start Type: Electric / Recoil
- Dual fuel technology allows generator to be run on propane or gas
- CO Alert feature keeps your family safe and sound from harmful engine fumes
- Digital command center lets you track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours
- Double the 120V power for appliances and RVs with MX2 Technology
- Full EPA and CARB compliance allows for operation in all 50-states