The XP5500HX delivers the most power in its class with 5,500 watts of power you can take anywhere! With a 210cc OHV-V DuroMax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for camping, RVs, tailgating, and can power lights and household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, and fans during any power outage or emergency event.
This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Equipped with DuroMax CO Alert technology, the XP5500HX will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Even track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours with the digital command center. The XP5500HX brings power and peace of mind when you need it most!
• All-new control center with a digital multimeter, USB outlets, a front-facing fuel interface
• DuroMax’s exclusive MX2 switch harnesses the generator's full power by combining the two 19-amp 120-Volt circuits into one powerhouse 38-amp circuit
• Digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
• Built using a powerful 210cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
• Fully loaded power panel includes two 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet.
• Features individual circuit breakers, idle control, and a low oil sensor.
• Amperage: 37.50A / 18.75A
• Voltage: 120V / 240VAC & 5VDC
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Engine Size: 210 cc
• Product Dimensions: 25" L x 23" W x 22" H
• Product Weight: 128 lbs
• Run-time gasoline: Up to 8.92 hours at 1/2 load
• Run-time propane: Up to 7.63 hours at 1/2 load
• Start Type: Electric / Recoil
- Dual fuel technology allows generator to be run on propane or gas
- CO Alert feature keeps your family safe and sound from harmful engine fumes
- Digital command center lets you track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours
- Double the 120V power for appliances and RVs with MX2 Technology
- Full EPA and CARB compliance allows for operation in all 50-states