DuroMax Dual Fuel 10,000-Watt Electric Start Generator
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
• With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
• This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
• The DuroMax 440cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
• Idle Control lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise.
• MX2 Technology lets you choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
• Low oil shutoff protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
• The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
• All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board)
• Amperage: 66.67A/33.33A
• Voltage: 120V/240VAC & 12VDC
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Engine Size: 440cc
• Product Dimensions: 29"L x 30"W x 26"H
• Product Weight: 220 lbs
• Run-time gasoline: Up to 10.4 hours at 1/2 load
• Run-time propane: Up to 8.6 hours at 1/2 load
• Start type: Electric/recoil
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
- Dual fuel technology allows generator to be run on propane or gas
- Provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- Low oil shutoff automatically shuts off the generator when it senses that the oil is low
- Power panel includes a wide selection of outlets including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet.
- Idle Control lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise