Eureka! Spire LX Propane Camp Stove
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The 2 high-output burners deliver up to 10,000 BTUs of power each, and the Jetboil engineered simmer control valve gives you ultimate control - whether you're simmering a sauce, browning the perfect grilled cheese, or needing a rapid boil for coffee or noodles, you can do it with ease on the Spire LX. So you can get right to cooking, a simple rotary ignition delivers easy and consistent lighting. Once you're up and running, a windscreen on each side helps protect the flame as you cook. For additional safety, the stove has non-slip rubber feet to prevent it from sliding on slick surfaces; they're also adjustable for leveling the stove off on virtually any surface. Rugged bumpers placed on the corners offer protection against bumps.
The Spire LX measures 21.5"L x 13.1"W, with an 11" spacing between the burners allowing for a 10" and 12" pot to be used side-by-side. Additionally, the lid can be removed to make room for those extra big pots. If that's not enough, the JetLink accessory port lets you connect a Jetboil Luna accessory burner, another Eureka! stove, or Jetboil stove for additional cooking space - all from a single fuel source (JetLink accessory hose, Luna burner, additional stove, and fuel tank not included - ONLY Spire LX stove). Nickel-plated steel cooking grate is removable for easy and thorough cleaning. Chassis, lid, and windscreens are made of durable steel.
• Fuel Type: propane
• Ignition Type: rotary
• Boil Time (average over life of Jetpower can): 2 minutes 30 seconds per 16 oz. (0.5 L)
• Burner Spacing: 11" apart
- 2 x 10,000 BTU burners to match your cooking needs
- Jetboil-designed simmer control valve for accuracy
- JetLink accessory port lets you connect 2 stoves
- Removable nickel-plated cooking grate for cleaning
- Windscreens & non-slip rubber feet for safety