Firestone Ride-Rite 2825 All-In-One Analog Air Helper Spring Kit for 2011-2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Levels Vehicle – This improves steering control and braking effectiveness, levels headlights, and reduces tire wear.
Levels Off-Center Loads – Individual inflation valves allow for side-to-side adjustment.
Reduces Suspension Fatigue – Keeps leaf springs from permanent sagging under repeated or constant load.
Reduces Bottoming Out – Protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
Increases Vehicle Stability – Absorbs road shock, providing ideal ride conditions for your passengers and load.
• Includes air springs, compressor, air accessories, and all components for install
• Designed to work in parallel with in-bed hitches
• No drill design
• Load Capacity: 5000 lbs.
• Min. Air Pressure: 5 psi
• Max. Air Pressure: 100 psi
Compatible Vehicles with part no. 2825
2011-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2WD, 4WD
2011-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 2WD, 4WD
2011-2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD, 4WD
2011-2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD 2WD, 4WD
- Maximizes safe load carrying capacity and stability
- Improves steering control and braking effectiveness
- Levels off-center loads
- Includes air springs, compressor, and all components for install
- No-drill installation utilizes factory holes for quicker install times