FLIR BHM-3X+ NTSC Handheld Thermal Imaging Night Vision Camera
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• SAR - When people have fallen in the water, saving time saves lives. The high-resolution thermal sensor lets you scan large expanses of water at night or in glaring sunlight and find your target quickly from farther away.
• Surveillance - See straight through camouflage and in low contrast lighting, locating and identifying subjects and vessels that may not want to be found.
• Situational Awareness - Easily see how far you are from the shoreline, pilings, docks, floating debris, or boats at anchor.
• 35mm (optional lens) - 13° x 10° NTSC
• 65mm (optional lens) - 7° x 5° NTSC
• 100mm (optional lens) - 5° x 3° NTSC
• 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
• <50 mK @ f/1.0
• 7.5 - 13.5½m
• FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
Image Presentation On Built-In Display
• 320 x 240 LCD Display
• NTSC or PAL composite video; RCA Jack
Video Refresh Rate
• <9Hz (NTSC and PAL)
• 4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline
• >5 Hours on NiMH batteries
• 120 Hours on NiHM Batteries
• IP-67, Submersible
• -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
• -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Perfect for use on vessels of any size
- High-resolution thermal sensor
- Increases situational awareness
- Helps improve nighttime navigation safety