Furuno BBDS1 Black Box Fishfinder
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
There are two bottom discrimination display modes to select from, Standard Mode and Probability Mode. In Standard Mode, the most probable materials on the bottom (mud, sand, gravel, or rock) are indicated in either graphic mode or a 4-color bar on the bottom of the display. Because bottom material can change frequently and can sometimes be difficult to identify, Probability Mode shows you what material the bottom has the greatest chance of consisting of by displaying the possible bottom materials proportionally within the 4-color bar.
Connect the BBDS1 to your NavNet 3D or NavNet TZtouch network. and get ready for your NavNet system to provide you with valuable information to locate rich fishing grounds, boosting your catch.
BBDS1 Black Box Fishfinder Features:
• Frequency: 50/200 kHz alternately transmitted
• Output Power: 600 W/1 kW
• Power Supply: 12-24 VDC: 1.1-0.4 A (in output power of 1 kW)
• Temperature : -15° to +55° C (in operation)
• Relative Humidity: 93% at 40°C
• Waterproofing: IP20 (not waterproof)
Required Conditions For Bottom Discrimination
• Detection Range: 5-100M
• Boat Speed: 0-10 kn
• Transducer mounting: Thru-hull or transom-mount only
• MFD8/12/BB software: v2.06 or later
- Updated bottom discrimination function
- Separates bottom into mud, sand, gravel, or rock
- Valuable information for locating fishing grounds
- 600 watts output power