Furuno GP1670F Color GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo With Thru-Hull Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The GP1670F features an internal antenna for ease of installation. Its dual-range display allows you to view both short and long ranges of your chart simultaneously in a split-screen presentation. Furuno's RotoKey interface allows for simple and stress-free operation. Turn the RotoKey for a finely stepped zoom control, or press the knob for full access to the GP1670F controls. The LCD screen allows for viewing from virtually any angle, even while wearing polarized sunglasses, plus the screen is bonded to ensure fog-free operation. The GP1670F supports C-Map 4D by Jeppessen charts.
The GP1670F incorporates a powerful 600W/1kW Furuno Fishfinder and introduces a host of advanced features. Post-Processing Gain Control allows you to view changes to the Gain setting immediately for all returns on the screen, making it easier than ever to dial in your Fishfinder for local conditions, while the White Line feature shows you fish lying on or near the bottom at a glance. Furuno's Bottom Discrimination feature enables the unit to indicate if a major component of the bottom is mud, sand, gravel, or rocks. The Bottom Discrimination function provides you with valuable information to locate rich fishing grounds while boosting your catch of the day. Plus, in order to assess individual fish size, the echo strength from the fish can be computed and turned into fish size display on the screen.
GP1670F Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo Features:
• Bright 800 cd/m2, 5.7" LCD gives excellent readability, even in direct sunlight
• LCD and AR glass are bonded together to ensure fog-free operation
• Clear visibility even when wearing polarized sunglasses
• Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
• Standard C-Map 4D chart available on SD card
• RotoKey revolving menu and familiar point-and-click operation
• Internal memory: Waypoint/Track 30,000 points, Route 1,000 routes
• Incorporates the legendary 600W/1kW Fishfinder equipped with Furuno's latest digital fishfinder technology:
• Post-processing Gain Control applied to all echoes displayed on the screen
• White Line function discriminates fish lying near the bottom
• Bronze Thru-Hull Multisensor with High-Speed Fairing Block
• Speed and Temperature
• 600 Watts
• 50/200 kHz
• 40/10 degree Beam Angles
• 30' Cable with 10-Pin Connector
• High-Speed Fairing Block Included
- Compact, fully integrated chartplotter
- Internal antenna for easy installation
- Powerful 600W/1kW fishfinder
- Bottom discrimination locates fishing grounds
- Clear visibility in direct sunlight