FUSION FM-S10SW FM Series 10" 400W Flush Mount Marine Subwoofer - Square Grill
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
FM-S10SW FM Series 10" 400W Flush Mount Marine Subwoofer - Square Grill
Clear audio, clean aesthetics, all-class.
Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion's FM Series flush mount marine subwoofers are designed to deliver high-quality bass to your vessel in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest boat design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series subwoofers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting flange no thicker than 3mm [1/8"] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, True-Marine accreditation and an industry-leading 3-year warranty, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series subwoofers are built to last on board season after season.
- Optimized 2.1 Configuration: When connected with a pair of FM Series speakers and a Fusion Multi-Zone stereo with DSP, you have the option of creating a 2.1 audio zone to simplify installation and reduce system cost by adding bass without the need for an external amplifier.
- Quality Audio Reproduction: Enjoy quality low frequency audio at any volume level.
- Innovative Design Aesthetics: Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
- Non-Intrusive Mounting System: The FM Series uses 'speaker legs' that keep the subwoofer in place without creating any screw holes to your vessel.
- True-Marine Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power: 400W
- RMS Power Rating: 120W
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40-300 W/Ch
- Cone/Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 269mm x 269mm (10-9/16" x 10-9/16")
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 140mm (5-1/2")
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 40L
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20-70°C (-4-158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating): IP65
- Warranty: 3 Years
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Optimized 2.1 Configuration
- Quality Audio Reproduction
- Innovative Design Aesthetics
- Non-Intrusive Mounting System
- True-Marine Designed and Engineered