Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 94sv with GT56 Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
ECHOMAP; UHD 94sv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US Offshore BlueChart; g3 with GT56UHD-TM
LESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.
The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
- See below your boat in incredible detail with the transducer bundle.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded BlueChart; g3 coastal charts.
- Share data and maps with select ECHOMAP devices on your network.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
- Control the most powerful trolling motor available2.Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope; scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
This chartplotter comes with a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart; g3 coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics; data. Charts cover the coastal U.S., including the East and West coasts, Gulf of Mexico and the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect; app3.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, the 7” and 9” models can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — with them.
NMEA 2000; and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link; audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast; sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi; connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart; feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw; Community data and more1.
FORCE; Trolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP UHD 94sv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 Requires the ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the ECHOMAP UHD 94sv
2 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
3 Requires app on your compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars with 20% greater range
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9" touch screen with keyed assist
- Vivid scanning-sonar color palettes
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope sonar (Panoptix transducers not included)