Garmin Reactor 40 Kicker Autopilot w/o GHC 20 Display
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
Reactor; 40 Kicker Autopilot without GHC; 20 Autopilot Display
Designed for Use with Kicker Motors
- Specially designed for boats with small gasoline outboard motors up to 20 horsepower
- Helps maintain heading hold and route to keep you on course — even against wind, waves or heavy current
- Includes convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display (requires compatible ANT; technology-capable MFD or GHC 20 autopilot display; both sold separately)
- Easily fine-tune autopilot throttle setting with the touch of a button to quickly drop to idle speed when netting a fish
- Easy to install and integrate with our GHC 20 autopilot display, compatible Garmin chartplotters or NMEA 2000; network-compatible GPS system
Whether you’re going for salmon, trout, walleye or some other species or just taking your sailboat out of the marina, your Reactor 40 kicker autopilot can help you maintain heading hold and route to keep you on course — even against wind, waves or heavy current.
Easy-to-use Remote Control
The Reactor 40 kicker autopilot includes a convenient floating handheld remote control with a bright, sunlight-readable display. Quickly and easily fine-tune your autopilot throttle setting with the touch of a button, and quickly drop to idle speed when netting a fish or coming up to a mooring. Enjoy easy integration with our GHC 20 autopilot display, compatible Garmin chartplotters or NMEA 2000 network-compatible GPS system for a seamless onboard setup.
In the Box:
- CCU (Course computer unit)
- ECU (Electronic control unit)
- ECU power cable
- ECU to CCU interconnect cable
- Steering actuator
- Throttle actuator
- Autopilot Remote
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Up to 20 horsepower
- NMEA 2000 network-compatible