GE 2.5-Gallon Electric Point-of-Use Water Heater
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment, unless returned in store where some exclusions may apply.
• Connects into any 120-volt supply
• Works as a standalone unit or inline with another water heater to boost long pipe runs
• Stainless steel heating element resists rust and corrosion
• Anode rod extends the life of your water heater with protection against corrosion
• Intuitive control for easily adjusting temp and power at the turn of a knob
• Uses standard 1/2" NPT water connections for simple installation
• Adjustable thermostat for easily changing temperatures
• Compact, space-saving design can be mounted on the wall or floor
Model Number: GE02PO8BAR
Unit Capacity: 2.5 gallons
Fuel Type: Electric
Temperature Setting: 70°-140°F
Heating Element: Stainless steel
Power Cord Length: 6'
Anode Rod: Aluminum
Max Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
Power Rating: 14.4 kW
Water Inlet/Outlet Connections: 1/2" MNPT
Weight: 25 lbs.
Overall Dimensions: 11.145"D x 13.0"H x 13.0"W
- Installs on-location for hot water where you need it
- Ideal in limited spaces like kitchens, bathrooms, RVs, garages, and more
- Can be used inline with another water heater to boost long pipe runs
- Stainless steel heating element resists rust and corrosion
- Intuitive control for easily adjusting temp and power at the turn of a knob